Developer Sloclap has released patch 1.05 for Absolver, which aims to make the gameplay experience a lot smoother, especially in terms of bug fixes and online connectivity. While this update has only rolled out for PC, a PS4 patch will be coming soon.
Absolver is a unique concept which puts players in control of a Prospect, one who has taken an oath to join an elite group of fighters known as Absolvers and maintain balance in the world. This is where online connectivity becomes important. On their journey, players will encounter other Prospects and engage in real time combat in order to learn new styles of attack that will put them closer to the rank of Absolvers.
The overall response to the game has been positive, but players have definitely taken note of the game’s lag and the issue with connecting to its servers. Now that 1.05 is out, Sloclap will be seeing how players respond to the patch updates and will continue to work on the overall stability of the game going forward. You can see the full patch notes for 1.05 below:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops 🙂
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated
- For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability
Sloclap has also stated there will be another patch (1.06) coming next week that will include “some new goodies”. Let us know if 1.05 has improved Absolver for you and keep up to date with more patch information at The Nerd Stash!
Latest posts by Tori Morrow (see all)
- Watch the New Trailer for Resident Evil 7 DLC “Not a Hero” - September 22, 2017
- Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two Returns on Tuesday - September 17, 2017
- The Witcher 3 is Getting a 4K Update - September 10, 2017