Gumi Inc. has announced that its flagship mobile role-playing game title Brave Frontier is celebrating its second year anniversary for the entire month of November.
Brave Frontier take place in the fictional world of Grand Gaia, a world ravaged by war between both Humans and Gods. The game is said to have combat similar to Square Enix’s Valkyrie Profile. The game is quite popular. The global version reached 10 million downloads as of August 2014.
Players can look forward to a ton of exclusive content and in-game rewards available for this whole month. These include:
- An Anniversary Login Bonus. Fans will get Lucia (winner from the Brave Frontier Fan Art Contest) and a free unit of their choice.
- A new batch of hero units Brave Frontier fans have been waiting for.
- An all-new Raid X3 Eneroth quest series exclusive for the global version, along with other global exclusives happening this anniversary.
- A global exclusive feature called Challenge Arena. It’s a daily and weekly ranking player-vs-player where players can win exclusive loot.
- Limited time offers such as discounted Summon Tickets, Level-Up Rush, Daily Honor Points giveaways, and more.
Brave Frontier is available for free on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
Brian Cowan loves playing video games, football, Magic, and pretty much anything else that he can use as an excuse to waste time. When he is not doing the above or working, he is usually writing or reading.