The Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card is a high-end capture card that provides the ability to record and simultaneously stream games from your PS4, Wii U, Xbox One or any other gaming console with HDMI output.
This card comes with the card, a high and low profile bracket and a 6.5 ft HDMI cable giving you everything you need for an easy installation.
- 1080p60 quality recording
- Ultra-low latency technology
- An onboard H.264 encoder
- Supports any console with an HDMI output
- Master Copy – Simultaneously record and stream
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro Software
The Elgato HD Pro Capture card is an amazing piece of hardware for those who stream with their computer. This is an internal accessory with a PCIe connection.
With an HDMI connection, you can stream with PS4, Wii U, Xbox One or any other gaming console that type of output. The technology in this card provides a low latency which means you have almost no lag while streaming. It’s as real-time as you can get with very high-quality graphics.
The onboard H.264 encoder enables the gamer to capture their gameplay in full HD. The card even has the ability to record and stream up to 1080p60 which is a great feature.
The card comes with a user-friendly software that allows you to use the features available. With the Master Copy feature, you can stream gameplay to Twitch or YouTube, and at the same time save a recording up to 1080p60fps on the hard disk. This feature also provides different tracks for video, audio and live commentary which is another nice attribute of the card.
The software also allows you to use popular streaming tools such as OBS and XSplit very easily. The software makes using the card very simple and user-friendly. Some might say there should be more features included with the software.
Cost: Approximately $199.00
Verdict: The Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card is an amazing piece of hardware for streamers who want to capture gameplay from a console using an HDMI output such as PS4, XBox One, Wii U and more. It is easy to install and set up. Its sleek look makes it more attractive inside your computer (if that is important to you). The software is easy to use and shouldn’t take a computer programmer to figure it out. It has the ability to display and record high-quality graphics simultaneously. It also allows you to break down the tracks for more editing features when recording. Overall, you really can’t go wrong with this capture card.
Do you want another amazing streaming tool by Elgato? Check this streaming deck review out!
- User-Friendly with easy setup
- Lag-free technology
- Ability to stream and record at 1080P60FPS
- Easy to use with popular streaming software
- Software could have more features.
- A little pricey
- Hardware not as portable as the external USB connected capture cards.
Latest posts by Robin Harris (see all)
- Kids Prize Pack: A Final Farewell - November 30, 2017
- Geek Gear: Retro Gaming with Mario, Sonic, Zelda and more! – Review - November 17, 2017
- Brick Loot: A Unique Collection of Brick Building Fun – Review - November 11, 2017