It’s been nearly two years since Fallout 4 released to overwhelmingly positive reviews and acclaim. Since that time, the game has accumulated over 200 “Best Of” awards, including the BAFTA Games award for “Best Game”, and the Fallout community has put in hundreds of thousands of hours scouring every corner of the Wasteland. Now, Bethesda has announced the game will finally be getting a Game of the Year Edition. Here’s everything you need to know about it and when you can expect to hear Preston Garvey say “another settlement needs our help” again.
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition will include graphical enhancements, all of the latest gameplay patches, and the ability to play Mods for free on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Also included are all six of the DLCs:
- “Automatron” (March, 2016)
- The mysterious mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain.
- “Wasteland Workshop” (April, 2016)
- With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures- from Raiders to Deathclaws!
- “Far Harbor” (May, 2016)
- A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths.
- “Contraptions Workshop” (June, 2016)
- Machines that sort! Machines that build! Machines that combine! With Fallout 4 Contraptions, use conveyor belts, scaffolding kits, track kits, even logic gates to construct crazy and complex gadgets in improve your Wasteland settlements.
- “Vault-Tec Workshop” (July, 2016)
- Build a brighter future underground with the all-new Vault-Tec workshop.
- “Nuka-World” (August, 2016)
- Take a trip to Nuka World, a vast amusement park now a lawless city of Raiders.
In honor of the G.O.T.Y Edition, Bethesda is also releasing a limited-quantity of Pip-Boy collector editions, which will be exclusively available at some North American stores for $99.99.
Return to the Wasteland on September 26 when Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition releases for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This autumn is going to be a busy season for Bethesda fans. The release of Fallout’s G.O.T.Y Edition is exciting, but it’s coming just a month before The Evil Within 2 (October 13), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (October 27).
Keep up with the latest Bethesda news here at The Nerd Stash!
Latest posts by Tori Morrow (see all)
- ReCore: Definitive Edition Is On The Way - August 22, 2017
- The New Assassin’s Creed Trailer Shows Egypt at War - August 22, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know about Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition - August 13, 2017