The announcement of the new release in the Guitar Hero series, Guitar Hero Live was a bit shocking and impressive thanks to its new full-video motion mode that leaves the old game graphics behind.
Recently, in Guitar Hero’s Facebook page, an image was posted with a list of 10 songs with several difficulties: four easy, three medium and three hard.
If you find hard to read the picture, here’s the song list:
- “Sing”(Ed Sheeran)
- “Best Day of My Life” (American Authors)
- “What Doesn’t Kill You” (Jake Bugg)
- “Don’t Owe You a Thang” (Gary Clark, Jr.)
- “Asleep at the Wheel” (Band of Skulls)
- “Little Talks” (Of Monsters and Men)
- “Cry of Achilles” (Alter Bridge)
- “Sounds Like Balloons” (Biffy Clyro)
- “Sometimes” (Blitz Kids)
- “Under the Pressure” (The War on Drugs)
Additionally, Guitar Hero Live promises that “hundreds of songs” will be available on day one between the main game and the GHTV online mode. Also there have been announced several artists like Skrillex, The Black Keys, Green Day and others, arguing that “rock is more than a genre — it’s an attitude” in Guitar Hero Live.
Source: Guitar Hero’s Facebook
Latest posts by Jeremy Harris (see all)
- Lords of War: What Makes the Virtual Call to Arms So Tempting? - July 25, 2017
- An Insight Into Online Gaming - July 19, 2017
- What do we know about potential Game of Thrones spin-offs? - July 9, 2017