Microsoft has announced that all of their Xbox One bundles will be considerably less on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Immediately following Thanksgiving Day through the following Monday, Xbox One console bundles will be $50 cheaper. Most of the bundles that Microsoft provides have a retail price of $350, but with the sale, it will be $300, the lowest-ever price.
Here is a list of all the discounted bundles:
- Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Elite Bundle
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Fallout 4 Bundle
- 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Madden NFL 16 Bundle
Retailers are offering these bundles online and offline.
But why wait for the good deals? Starting now through Nov. 23, Xbox Live Gold members will have early access to digital sales of games — some titles will have deals up to 40 to 60 percent off. Gold members can also save an additional 10 percent. But fear not, non-Gold members. You, too, will have access to the same deals (sans the additional Gold discount) starting Tuesday, Nov. 24 through Monday, Nov. 30.
Latest posts by Aaron Ochs (see all)
- Star Trek Beyond Will Ignore Into Darkness - December 20, 2015
- Hideo Kojima Remains Interested in Del Toro Collaboration - December 20, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Looks Amazing in 4K - December 11, 2015