Looking forward to another glimpse at the stunning universe of Mass Effect Andromeda? Well a tantalizing amount of content is just days from being shown. Announcing the news on twitter, Bioware stated that they will be unveiling new “environments and gameplay,” during Nvidia’s keynote address at the Consumer Electronics Show, on Wednesday January 4th. The tweet itself reading.
“Ready to see more Mass Effect: Andromeda environments and gameplay? Tune in to @nvidia’s CES keynote next Wednesday: http://nvda.ws/2ismIiN”
The briefing begins at 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET that day. Mass Effect: Andromeda was announced at E3 in 2015 and then received a cinematic trailer the following year at E3 2016. Our last look at the game was during last month’s Game Awards. Where we came to learn of a myriad of new features.
- Including the new vehicle used to traverse environments, known as the Nomad.
- The new importance of maneuverability within combat (e.g. the combination of jet packs and teleportation)
- The added emphasis on mechanics from Mass Effect 1, such as deeper customization, exploration and scavenging options.
- Bigger, deeper and lusher worlds to explore, with wildlife to be encountered within environments.
- Detective mode like mechanics, as you investigate mysteries within the world.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is scheduled to release in spring of 2017 for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. It has been 5 years since the last entry in the series was released and many gamers are eagerly awaiting the moment they can get their hands on this new chapter.
I write articles about video games, produce video’s, write books, host podcasts, and create graphic designs and animations. If you like my work then make sure you follow me on twitter @hashbrownaddict