Build an Army & Evolve Powerful Heroes in Primal Legends, the World’s First Competitive Match-3/TCG Hybrid
Developer Kobojo has announced that their newest game, Primal Legends is now available on the App Store and Google Play. The game is billed as an “innovative blend of Match-3, real-time strategy and trading card games”. Primal Legends features 200 levels to conquer and more than 50 Heroes to command. One of the more interesting features is the real-time PvP combat, always a welcome addition to mobile titles. Be sure to check out the official teaser trailer below.
A little bit of the games premise straight from the official press release.
“There was peace in the world – until the Stones of Power started to fall from the sky, that is. In a matter of days, chaos spread like a raging fire as the stones began to corrupt every animal they touched. Now, it’s up to you to build an army of brave Heroes – and lead them into battle against ever more dangerous foes …”
“Competitive PvP is the future of Match-3. Getting there was certainly tricky – but with Primal Legends, we’re showing the world that it can be done. Our game features a high amount of strategic combat and hefty TCG-style deck building, which turns the whole Match-3 genre on its head! Whether casual, mid-core or hardcore, players of all stripes are sure to enjoy Primal Legends.” says Charlotte Lavergne, Executive Producer at Kobojo.
- Epic adventure: Persevere through the trials of Theria and face ferocious bosses across 200 levels.
- Incredible duels: Challenge players from around the world in real-time PvP battles.
- Deck building: Adapt your strategy and assemble the strongest team; evolve your Heroes to unleash their full potential!
- Innovative core gameplay: Discover a truly fresh multiplayer game that’s easy to learn, but hard to master – using a blend of both classic Match-3 and trading card game mechanics
- Many Heroes to discover: Collect more than 40 Heroes, with more to come – and learn about their powers!
Our staff here at The Nerd Stash really enjoys Trading Card Games, and I am no exception as past articles will prove. So any game that tries to blend TCG elements into its formula has my attention. I have reviewed similar games in the past and I can say Primal Legends looks promising.
For all your TCG and video game news be sure to keep an eye on The Nerd Stash.