Eastasiasoft Limited has announced that their best-selling role-playing game Rainbow Moon will launch on the PlayStation 4 in the Americas on February 16 and in Europe on February 17. Rainbow Moon was previously available for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita and has been included in the top 10 games on PlayStation Store charts on multiple occasions. The upcoming PS4 release will feature updated dialog and improved load times.
About the Game:
“Cursed by his arch-rival, Baldren finds himself warped to Rainbow Moon. And to make things worse, Baldren isn’t only stranded in an unknown place; he has also opened a dimensional gate out of which troops of monsters are crawling, turning this once peaceful planet into a real hell. There’s only one thing for our brave hero to do: He has to seal the gate and warp himself back to his home planet.
Embark on an adventure that leads you through a beautiful, isometric, open world with detailed high-definition visuals. Rainbow Moon is a role-playing game with a strong emphasis on exploration, character development and turn-based battles. Six playable main characters with upgradeable weapons, armor, and accessories; about 120 special skills and more than 20 challenging dungeons are awaiting you in a fascinating story that lasts over 40 hours.
Rainbow Moon is a game by gamers, dedicated to gamers.”
- Story mode with more than 40 hours of gameplay
- Endgame, side quests and other optional content extend play time to more than 100 hours
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains.
- Turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands.
- Over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- 6 playable main characters with upgradeable weapons, armor and accessories.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer’s progress.
- Smooth 60 fps with next to no load times.
- More than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy.
- 30 dedicated background music tracks.
- Cross-Save allows saved data exchange between PS4, PS3, and PS Vita system
Rainbow Moon on PS4 will be priced at $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99. The game will be available at a special 50% discount for existing owners of the PS3 or PS Vita versions in selected territories. More information can be found on the game’s official website.
Brian Cowan loves playing video games, football, Magic, and pretty much anything else that he can use as an excuse to waste time. When he is not doing the above or working, he is usually writing or reading.