If you live in or around Huntington, West Virginia, you should check out the Tri-State Comic-Con this weekend. This event will be held in the Big Sandy Superstore Arena located at One Civic Center Plaza in Huntington beginning Saturday, April 11, 2015.
Guests scheduled to attend include:
- Paul Allor – Comic Book Writer, Editor and Letterer (@PaulAllor)
- Darryl Banks – Comic Book Artist @RealBankster
- Eryk Donovan – Comic Artist and Writer @ErykDonovan
- Sean Forney – Professional Illustrator/Comic Book Artist @SeanForneyArt
- Lora Innes – Creater of Dreamer Comic – @Lorainnes
- Mark Kidwell – Comic Book Author/Illustrator @68zombie
- Chad Lambert – Harvey Award-Nominated Comic Writer
- Jay Leisten – Comic Book Artist – @jayleisten
- Brian Level – Comic Creator and Artist – @brian_level
- Diamond Dallas Page – Film and Television Actor and Personality – @RealDDP
- Tommy Patterson – Comic Book Artist – @TommyFPatterson
- Matt Slay – Comic Book Artist – Website: Website
- Jamie Snell – Freelance Illustrator – @JsnellArt
- Cory Smith – Illustrator and Comic Artist – @
- Gavin Smith – Freelance Artist – Website
- Justin Stewart – Comic Artist/Designer/Coloris – @Justin3000
- Kyle Strahm – Comic Creator and Artist – @kstrahm
- Nicholas Wentland – Artist and Writer – Website
- Ben Templesmith – Artist and Writer – @templesmith
- Tom Waltz – Comic Book Writer and Editor – @tomwaltz
Vendors will include Classic Plastics Toy Store, Legacy Comics, Dungeon Dwellers, Gen-X Collections, 007 Comics, DK Toys & Art, Icky Sticky Solutions, DZnutsandcards, Sorta My Comics, Tee Minus 24, Tri-State Toys, 3rd Floor Comics, Purple Earth, Nitro Comics, Hillbilly Toy Chest, Superfly, C & C Comics, Joseph Aldridge and Comics Quest
In addition there will be over 35 exhibitors, panel discussions with Panel Moderator Ryan “Zip” Zipperian, Charity Auction and Costume Contest.
General Admission will be $10.00 with Kids 10 and under at no charge. VIP Packages are sold out according to the website.
If you are a VIP ticket holder you will be able to enter at 9:00AM. Early Birds will enter beginning at 9:30AM. Doors will open to the public at 10:00AM. The event will end at 6:00PM.
Latest posts by Jeremy Harris (see all)
- Lords of War: What Makes the Virtual Call to Arms So Tempting? - July 25, 2017
- An Insight Into Online Gaming - July 19, 2017
- What do we know about potential Game of Thrones spin-offs? - July 9, 2017