Gamescom 2016 is fast approaching, and Square Enix has released their lineup for the big event. This year, Gamescom is being held in Cologne, Germany, and the entertainment area will be open to all visitors from August 18 to August 21.
Square Enix has been known to have a great showcase of games, but this time around their lineup is the biggest yet. CEO of Square Enix Americas and Europe, Phil Rogers, stated “At this year’s E3 we presented our biggest line-up ever. At Gamescom 2016 we will set another mark with the biggest show in our history. We are very happy to offer hands-on of these highly-anticipated titles to gamers from all over the world.”
The publisher has plans to have over one-hundred demo stations for their games, including a hands-on demo for Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, which will be coming to the PlayStation 4 on October 11, 2016. Pre-orders of RoTR will also include the 2013 reboot.
Below you can view the entire list of Square Enix’s console and PC games that will be available to play at Gamescom 2016.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – August 23, 2016
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS Vita) – October 11, 2016
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (PS4) – 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS3, PC) – Available Now
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One) – September 30, 2016
- Hitman (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Out Now with new episodes throughout 2016
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – December 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – October 11, 2016
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) – October 28, 2016
Below is a list of available demos at Gamescom 2016 from The Square Enix Collective:
- Goetia (PC/Mac) – Available Now
- The Turing Test (PC) – August 2016
- Black the Fall (PC) – 2016
- Tokyo Dark (PC/Mac) – 2016
- Oh My Godheads (PC) – 2017
With this lineup, Square Enix is undoubtedly gearing up for a packed couple of days at Gamescom. They are also teasing that there will be announcements for new games at the event as well.