The official release of Star Wars Battlefront is still a few days away. Players with early access to the game may have noticed a Day 1 patch that they had to download.
A Reddit user by the name of “TeRmRaN19” has revealed the patch notes for patch 1.01. Some the fixes include tweaks to Hero card spawn times, a number of bug fixes, stability improvements, and improvements for online performance.
So what is exactly included in this patch? The full patch notes are available below.
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Star Wars Battlefront is a take on the popular game by DICE. A beta was available last month that was pretty popular. The beta managed to pull in 9.5 million people for one of the biggest betas in recent memory and shattered EA’s record of players in a beta.
Earlier this week, the final install sizes for Star Wars Battlefront was revealed. PC players are looking at a 27 GB download, PlayStation 4 players have a 23 GB download to look forward to, and Xbox One owners only have 19 GB to download.
Star Wars Battlefront releases on November 17 for the PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One. Early Access is currently available on the Xbox One through EA Access.