Xenoblade Chronicles X is only days away, and information regarding its upcoming release is steadily coming out. Of the information coming out, one of the most important is Xenoblade Chronicles X’s pre-load option. Nintendo has made four“data packs” available ahead of Xenoblade Chronicle X release, which will reduce loading times for the disc version.
The downloads are designed to improve performance in specific categories. These are available as four separate downloads, but you should strongly consider grabbing all of them, assuming you have enough free space. Each one is in the 2GB neighborhood. Below is a direct description about the downloads, found on Destructoid.
- Basic Pack (2GB): for basic data, like the most frequent elements of terrain, which speeds up loading within the city and on Planet Mira. [Very Effective]
- Doll Data Pack (1.7GB): for Doll data. Makes deployment of Dolls much faster. [Mildly Effective]
- Player Data Pack (3.6GB): for player data (armor, etc.). Makes loading time faster when changing equipment in shops. [Mildly Effective]
- Enemy Data Pack (2.7GB): for enemy data. Makes loading on the field even faster. [Mildly Effective]
The platform holder strongly recommends picking up at least the basic data pack. You can grab them all now ahead of Xenoblade Chronicles X’s December 4 Wii U release. The digital preload for the December 4 release is now available, at US$59.99. Stay tuned for details!
Latest posts by Krysta Thornton (see all)
- King’s Quest Chapter 2: Rubble Without A Cause Review - January 11, 2016
- Nintendo May Reveal NX in June - January 10, 2016
- Nintendo Network Maintenance Next Week - January 7, 2016