The Coronavirus pandemic is entering its second wave, leading many to quarantine once again. Due to the unfortunate surge, the N-Dream team has decided to spring into action by giving free access to its ever-growing platform – the AirConsole. The AirConsole is purely a cloud-based service where players can enjoy more than 160 available titles. By using Android TV or a web browser, the games are played through a smartphone and not a controller. Therefore, no additional hardware is required to have a complete gaming experience.
AirConsole Makes Self-Isolation Look Cool
It originally launched back on September 4, 2015, with only a few games to their starting library. Now, the platform continues to improve with more accessibility and titles to adore. With the Coronavirus pandemic striking a second wind, the N-Dream decided to lend a hand to prevent further spreading. The first COVID-19 lockdown brought forth many newcomers to the service, keeping families entertained. For the second wave, however, the team is giving two weeks of free access to the service’s library. Rafael Morgan, Head of Product at AirConsole, commented on the decision:
We received overwhelming positive feedback from our community and with people returning to StayHome we understood that it was time for us to act again…We know that a lot of people are affected by lockdowns and quarantines at the moment, and that many will be looking for new forms of entertainment.”
How To Get Free Access
- Download the AirConsole App from the App Store or the Google Play store.
- Once installed, launch the app, and enter the following code: “919 2020“. Note that this code is valid until November 30, 2020.
- Your two-week AirConsole experience will then begin.
- Open up a web browser and go to www.airconsole.com.
- Follow the instructions to connect your smartphone as the gamepad, and you can start right away.
Will you be trying out AirConsole for the first time? If you’ve used the service, what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!