Airships: Conquer the Skies update for February 4, 2023, has landed, and we have listed all changes in the Heraldry as included in today’s patch notes. This update adds new heraldic charges to the game with bonuses for 8 of them, including increased armor resistance, improved spy success, increased unrest, improved spy defense, and increased research, reputation, and delegation results. The update also includes 5 new heraldry layouts, and the DLC is still in development and not yet officially announced. Without further ado, here are the patch notes for the Airships: Conquer the Skies Heraldry update.
Airships: Conquer the Skies February 4, 2023, Update Patch Notes
- Based on requests and ideas from the Discord community, David Stark, the ACS game developer, has added many new heraldic charges to the game. Heraldic charges are images of animals and objects and so on found in coats of arms.
- There are also additional bonuses to eight of the Heraldry:
- +30% armor blast resistance
- No maintenance cost for town upgrades
- -75% armor HP, double lift
- Spies can pursue intrigues with an increased success rate
- Additional unrest from towns and cities, building cost, and maintenance is halved
- +50% Spy defense
- Double research and reputation from universities
- Double reputation from sending delegations
- Finally, I also added five new heraldry layouts:
According to a release towards the end of January 2023, David Stark announced that he would be delaying the release of the DLC to February. He attributed this move to miscalculating the resources the DLC would need to run on. For this reason, he needs more time to allocate these missing items.
In today’s patch notes, the developer has also shared a report regarding the release of the DLC as listed below;
- Still not ready to be announced; waiting for key art.
- Still not about naval ships. :D
- Development is going well.
Airships: Conquer the Skies is available on Steam to PCs, while on February 4, 2023, Heraldry Update patch notes are available on its Steam page.