There are loads of collectibles in locations around SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, like the Pirate Goo Lagoon Gold Doubloon locations. Some are fairly scattered, and others are easy to find. Some collectibles, like the Gold Doubloons, reward you for finding all of them, so it’s pretty important that you’re careful not to miss any. However, as there are quite a few of them, missing one or two can be pretty easy, but that’s where we come in. Keep reading to learn about all Pirate Goo Lagoon Gold Doubloon locations in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake – All Pirate Goo Lagoon Gold Doubloon Locations
- When you head into the Anchovy area, you should see a Big Jelly in the far back area
- Head back there and fight off every enemy in order to make platforms appear
- Jump up the platforms, then jump back so that you don’t get caught in the blast
- Once it’s opened up, jump inside and use your hook jumps and Karate Kicks in order to obtain a Gold Doubloon
- In front of the Sunken Treasure, there will be a big ship platform
- Tilt the platform back for that you can squeeze under the cage that will be on your left-hand side
- Jump across the tiki platforms to obtain the next Gold Doubloon
- In the first portion of the Port Royal Jelly, jump to the right and avoid the enemies and bomb pies
- get to the room that sits not the other side, where you can collect a Gold Doubloon and kick some enemy butts
- Toward the end of the Port Royal Jelly area, there is a building to your right-hand side that has a trampoline on it
- hop onto the trampoline, which will make platforms appear
- hop across the platforms to venture across some rooftops and finally up higher
- Avoid the bomb pies that begin falling toward you and travel to the other side of the building to find another Gold Doubloon
- Travel to the first area where you gather socks, right by the sock that you made a bridge out of
- Double jump and stomp onto the metal grate that can be found there, and collect the Gold Doubloon
- There will be another metal grate that you can Super Stomp near the far side of the beach in the first sock housing area, where you can collect another Gold Doubloon in the same way as the last one
- There is a third metal grate that you must Super stomp for another Gold Doubloon near the mermaid
- The last and final metal grate that you have to Super Stomp is in the last area before the Prawn Fight and provides another Gold Doubloon.
Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake Release Date Announced
This is a guide to all Pirate Goo Lagoon Gold Doubloon locations in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. Be sure to check back for more useful and interesting guides, and as always, be safe and have fun!