With the drop of the new Season of the Seraph in Destiny 2, there is a new system for getting powerful gear and weapons that uses Resonance Amps. They’re used to power up your character with stronger gear, but to do this, you need to venture out into the wilds of Destiny 2 to locate Resonance Amp codes. However, the codes only spawn on Europa and the Moon, but they aren’t the easiest to find. But, if you’re ready to start looking for them, keep reading to learn where all Resonance Amp code locations are in Destiny 2.
All Resonance Amp Code Locations
You can tell when you’re getting close to one of the Resonance Amp Codes by the sound they make when you near them. They resonate the sound of classical music while you are in close proximity. Learn where to find all of the Resonance Amp codes on Europa and the Moon below:
Europa Resonance Amp Code Locations
There are six different codes you can find on Europa:
- Europa Beyond Cliff Landing
- For this one, you’ll have to spawn in near the Exo Stranger. From there, head down the path to the right of her. Jump over the gap in the ground and keep heading in that direction until you come across a glacier that looks like it’s broken. From there, jump to the left side of it, then go down the path to the right again. If you follow the path all the way down, you’ll come to a dead end, and the first Resonance Amp Code location on Europa in Destiny 2.
- Europa Crossing Outpost Wall
- For this one, you’ll want to spawn in at Charon’s Crossing. If you head toward Varik’s Outpost, you’ll see a bridge that’s broken. Below the bridge, there will be a small platform to the left that you can jump down to, where the next Resonance Amp Code will be.
- Europa Ridge Road Ledge
- Spawn it at Charon’s Crossing again, but this time take the path that leads toward Cadmus Ridge. When you near Cadmus Ridge, you should see poles protruding from the left side of the path. Between the last two poles, jump down off the road onto the platform below, where you can find the next Resonance Amp Code.
- Europa Abyss Fissure Construct
- Spawning at Charon’s Crossing again, you’ll want to head down the path to the right that leads to Asterion Abyss. Follow this path until you’ve found yourself beneath the large structure in the center of the map. To the left of the structure, there will be a cliff made of ice. Drop down onto it, where you will find the next Resonance Amp Code on your right side.
- Europa Eventide Dome Catwalk
- Spawn in at Eventide Ruins and Follow the path to your right. Locate the path that leads off the side of the map and take it. Head left on the path, then enter the green-lit ice cave, where you will find the next Resonance Amp Code to your left.
- Europa Eventide Cliff Refuge
- Spawning in at Eventide Ruins, you’ll want to head toward the Patrol beacon marked near the opening of the ice cave. Go inside that cave and jump up to the catwalk, where you’ll find the last Resonance Amp Code on Europa in Destiny 2.
Moon Resonance Amp Code Locations
There are also six different Resonance Amp Code locations on the Moon:
- Luna Archer Dome Catwalk
- Make sure you spawn in at the Sanctuary and head down the path to the left that leads to Archer’s Line. Make your way up to the observatory that sits in the top right corner of the map and head inside. On the left side of the second floor, you’ll find the first Resonance Amp Code on the Moon.
- Luna Archer Crevasse Crash
- Spawn in at Sanctuary and head toward Archer’s Line again. This time, head to the left side of the map where you can see a giant crevice in the ground that is lit up with green light. If you jump down onto a platform in the crevice that houses a bunch of boxed and a created vehicle, you’ll find the next Resonance Amp Code on the Moon.
- Luna Hellmouth Outcropping Outcove
- For this one, you’ll want to spawn in at Sorrow’s Harbor and immediate start heading toward Hellmouth. When you enter Hellmouth, you will see a broken wall that has spirits floating around it. Turn right immediately after passing the wall. There’s a path that’s lowered off the main path that will lead into a cave where you can find the next Resonance Amp Code next to some Hive Crystals.
- Luna Anchor Tower Rotunda
- Spawn in at Sanctuary, then venture over to the Anchor of Light area. Head inside the Rotunda that sits in the middle of this area through the broken extension that you should be facing. Once you’re inside, the next Resonance Amp Code on the Moon in Destiny 2 will be on your right-hand side.
- Luna Sorrow Altar Recess
- Spawn in at Sorrow’s Harbor and head toward the right side of Scarlett’s Keep where the Nightmare Altar is. Venture down the path that can be seen between the first and second wall surrounding the altar. It will lead you into a dark cave where you can find the next Resonance Amp Code.
- Luna Sanctuary Stage Backdrop
- Spawn in at Sanctuary and make your way toward Eris Morn. There will be a small platform behind her podium that you can jump down onto, containing the final Resonance Amp Code on the Moon.
This is everything you need to know about where to find all Resonance Amp Code Locations in Destiny 2. Be sure to check back for more useful articles and as always, be safe and have fun!