The 0.9.5.109 update has arrived for Arma Reforger, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. Like most that have been released for the game, today’s update does not bring major changes and features. However, it will still please the players with features that will increase the game experience, like crossplay between PC and Xbox players. There are also a lot of bug fixes. So, here’s everything with the new Arma Reforger 0.9.5.109 update.
Arma Reforger 0.9.5.109 Update Patch Notes
- Added: Crossplay is enabled now
- Added: Dedicated server config allows platform setup of PC or Xbox+PC crossplay.
- Added: Server browser crossplay filters
- Added: Warning to loading screen displayed when joining a crossplay server
- Added: Crossplay privilege checked and used on Xbox
- Added: Player list showing a column with platform icon
- Fixed: Missing open trunk user action on the Ural truck
- Fixed: Possible crash in building mode
- Fixed: Possible crash when exiting ladders
- Fixed: AI getting stuck when exiting ladder after climbing it up
- Fixed: Semi-lowered weapon does not shoot immediately on mouse click but raises the weapon
- Fixed: Crash possible after grenade throwing is cancelled
- Fixed: Get in and switch seat action on cargo variants of trucks is now accessible
- Fixed: Controls conflict between saved camera in GM and saved selections
- Fixed: Control hint for using slot 4 on the controller was missing
- Tweaked: Deploying MHQ on top of rocks is restricted
- Changed: Server browser now sorts by ping by default
- Changed: After using a bandage, it automatically assigns a new one to the quick bar
- Changed: Arrow keys were no longer controlling character movement
- Added: Unbind action to keybinding settings
- Added: Official and community server filters in server browser
- Added: Possibility to delay deactivation of an animated object on BaseItemAnimationComponent
Arma Reforger 0.9.5.109 Update: Modding
- Fixed: Crash caused by clicking on Retry button in Virtual Machine Exception window.
- Fixed: World Editor invalid bounding box when starting a mission with an empty world
- Changed: The workbench profile folder is now separated from the game, called ArmaReforgerWorkbench.
- Added: Script methods to bind and call custom commands and variables in animation data
- Added: CallCommand4I was missing in _AnimationControllerComponen_t
- Fixed: Prevent certain network desyncs when removing items from replication to crash the game.
- Fixed: Prevent a crash when the client receives an RPC for an item that has locally been removed from replication.
- Fixed: State replication could be stalled by bandwidth limit
- Tweaked: Optimized HTTP requests using the same connection
- Tweaked: Minor streaming optimization for UniversalInventoryStorageComponent
- Tweaked: InventoryStorageSlot streaming optimization
- Tweaked: Destructibles streaming traffic
- Tweaked: RplComponent streaming traffic
- Added: Separate RplError value for kick due to flooding and stalling to better differentiate between these two cases