Arma Reforger has today launched its May 23 update on both PC and Xbox platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update marks the first patch available for Arma Reforger, and given its 6-day window since release, it doesn’t house a whole lot. With that being said, there’s a nice handful of bugs that have been squashed alongside smaller tweaks to various values for backend and frontend systems. While it isn’t anything new, Arma Reforger should at least feel a bit nicer now that some of the key issues have been taken care of. Without further ado, here’s everything new with Arma Reforger in its May 23 update!
Arma Reforger May 23 Update Patch Notes
The Inherit prefab in addon action was disabled on read-only data.
- Temporarily disabled tooltips (not used in the game at all) as a hotfix for a crash during game exit.
- Crash when the number of display adapters in a system was over 4.
- Added missing view geometry to several models.
- Typo in the Instagram web link.
- M88 injured materials were still using the wrong texture.
- AI sometimes did not see players in very dark areas, even up close.
- Take over AI in Game Master (that’s possessing of AI) had bad collisions.
- Broken character movement when changing items while prone.
- GameConnection got stuck when PrepareReload happened in a state other than Ready.
- Crash when a world reload happened just as the stream was being prepared.
- Deletion during loading not properly modifying RplScheduler’s spatial map.
- EnableStreaming(Node) not working properly with layering.
- Stretched character arms when using the mounted turret on M1025.
- Conflict: Levitating fireplace.
- Conflict: Levitating radio in Lamentin.
Changes and Tweaks
- Proper handling of a download error for a bug where there were no files to download.
- Raised the maximum connection limit in RplNet to 256 in order to match server config limits.
- RplScheduler’s budgeting considers the amount of streams the client has open when opening streams.
- Improved replication / RplScheduler / BattlEye logs in order to reduce spam and improve informational value.
- Horizontal aim limits on M1025 turret to match aimspace values.