Battlefield 2042 is officially launching on November 19. With pre-release patch notes being announced and early access being available for some time now, players will be eager to play during the official launch day. However, one issue that many people have encountered is how large the screen size is and how to access screen size changes in the visual settings. By the end of this guide, you will learn how to change and adjust your screen size in Battlefield 2042.
How to Change and Adjust Screen Size in Battlefield 2042
An issue many players have brought up is the lack of screen adjustment settings in the visual settings menu. More importantly, the edges of the game may even go beyond the screen because the display is too big on both PlayStation and Xbox. Fortunately, there is a solution to tackle this problem until the issue is addressed.
The solution you choose will depend on the console you are using. If you are on PlayStation 4 or 5, you can try the following answer:
- Navigate to the PlayStation Home Screen
- Open the settings menu
- Select the Sound and Screen menu (PlayStation 4) or the Screen and Video menu (PlayStation 5)
- Open the Display Area Settings (PlayStation 4) or Screen (PlayStation 5) and change your screen display settings
If you are on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S, you can try the following solution:
- Press the Xbox button to access your options menu
- Go to Profile and System and choose Settings
- Navigate to your display settings until you find the option to change your resolution
- Change your screen resolution to another option. For example, if it is set to 1080p, you can change it to 4K UHD.
While none of these fixes is guaranteed, adjusting these settings may help solve the issue until a patch is released to address these concerns.