SCAR and its variants are always sought-after guns in various FPS, including Call of Duty games. In COD: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, though, they come with a new name: the TAQ series. Previously, we covered the best TAQ-V Loadout. This time, here are the two best Attachments set for the TAQ-M Marksman Rifle, COD: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 version of FN SCAR 20S (or the classic MR23), which you can utilize for your personal Loadout.
1. Hero’s Meta One-Shot TAQ-M Attachments – Warzone 2.0 Best Loadout
The first build comes from YouTuber Hero. First of all, this Loadout and Attachment Tuning will buff up the ADS speed and how quickly you pull up your weapon for faster target acquisition and beating your opponent in a gunfight. Then thanks to the Muzzle, Underbarrel, and Grip, your TAQ-M will be more accurate and deadly at long range, making it easy to get clean 1-hit headshots or even 2-hit on other body parts, which is important in larger maps of Warzone 2.0. In the video above, the COD: Warzone 2.0 TAQ-M Loadout showcase starts at the 05:40 mark.
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S (Aim Down Sight Speed: -1.40 oz | Aiming Idle Stability: -1.00 in)
- Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkskin (Recoil Stabilization: +0.80 oz | Aiming Idle Stability: +0.40 in)
- Magazine: 15 Round Mag
- Rear Grip: Demo Cleanshot Grip (Aim Down Sight Speed: -1.00 oz | Sprint-to-Fire Speed: -0.45 in)
- Secondary: P890
- Barrel: Matuzek Cottonmouth Barrel
- Optic: Cronen Minipro
- Trigger Action: Bruen MG80 Trigger
- Magazine: 10 Round Mag
- Rear Grip: Bruen Anchor Grip
2. Popular TAQ-M Warzone 2 Loadout
The second Loadout build is a rather widely used Attachment set that you can find on the internet. Popular or mainstream doesn’t mean it’s mediocre, though, it means the Loadout is reliable enough, and anybody can easily use as well as tweak it for their personal taste.
The main thing this build brings is increased mobility, aiming stability, and recoil stabilization. For Stock and Rear Grip, you can mix and match between TV XLine Pro or TV Ballast and Demo Cleanshot and FSS Combat, depending on your stats preference. If you need a Muzzle for a suppressor, then you can take the Polarfire-S.
- Barrel: LR1:7 20.5” Barrel
- Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Underbarrel: Demo IMP-44 Grip
- Optic: HMW-20 Optic
- Stock: TV Xline Pro / TV Ballast Stock
- Rear Grip: Demo Cleanshot Grip / FSS Combat Grip
The Best Perks and Equipment For TAQ-M
- Perk 1: Scavenger / Battle Hardened / Overkill
- Perk 2: Tracker / Double Time
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands / Cold-Blooded
- Ultimate Perk: Ghost
- Lethal: Drill Charge
- Tactical: Stim / Flash Grenade
- Field Upgrade: Munitions Box / Dead Silence
The TAQ-M Loadouts are best used for long-range engagement, so if you’re confident with your enemy spotting skill, you can ditch Overkill; but if not, bring the popular close-range support guns in COD: Warzone 2.0 like the BAS-P or Lachmann Sub. For Perks, go with Scavenger and Tracker, then Fast Hands and Ghost for a run-and-gun playstyle. But picking the Phantom is also a good option.
In terms of Equipment, Drill Charge is useful to destroy camping enemies behind covers, while Stim can maximize your survival chance on the battlefield. Then lastly, go with Munitions Box if you chew up lots of ammo or Dead Silence if you’re comfortable with your ammo count.