Aim for a hole-in-one as Birdie Crush, a mobile fantasy golf game, is now out and is playable worldwide. Now is your chance to practice your swing and deep dive in this cutesy and colorful arcade golf title from Com2uS. Available in both Google Play and iOS, Birdie Crush features various game modes for players to enjoy.
This casual mobile fantasy golf game transports you to the magical world of Tribain Kingdom, where golf is the number-one entertainment. Join the charming and talented students of Delion Bridge Golf Academy, a prestigious golf school, competing to be the best golfer in the kingdom.
Aside from the never-ending customization options such as outfits and abilities, there are various game modes in Birdie Crush that you can enjoy.
- Match Mode – Go head to head against an online opponent in real-time based on your rank. You can collect match coins and win a box filled with surprise items. You are awarded weekly season rewards based on your ranking.
- Single Mode – You can play as a single player in leagues where it features various tournaments, event matches, and more.
- Team Ranking – Prove your dominance in the game of golf by challenging other teams with up to four members each. The winner is awarded team ranking coins that you can use to purchase powerful items. This mode is on autoplay, and it is better to pick the right characters based on stats and skills.
- Friendly Match – Enjoy a casual game against your friends online.
- Golf Lesson – Brush up on your Birdie Crush golfing skills and receive rewards while you’re at it as you complete lessons.
- Event Mode – These are special events with unique themes and stages. The rewards are in-game currencies to purchase items.
Are you ready to plunge yourself into this anime-inspired mixed with fantasy golfing game from Com2uS? Let us know in the comments!