The newest BitLife challenge, the Generous Boss Challenge, has arrived! Known ingame as the Generous Bo$$ Challenge, you’re tasked with owning a large company that pays its employees incredibly high wages. Your workers are happy, making you happy! This guide will explain how to complete the Generous Boss Challenge in BitLife.
How to Complete the Generous Boss Challenge in BitLife
The newest BitLife challenge, the Generous Boss Challenge, has five tasks you need to complete:
- Own a company with 20+ facilities
- Own a company that sells 5+ products
- Give employees $250K+ in bonuses
- Pay your employees the Big Bucks for 10+ years
- Have a salary of less than $100K for 10+ years
You need the new Business Special Career Pack to complete this challenge. It costs real-world money to buy it, meaning you won’t be able to finish the challenge without spending money. You can buy it individually or purchase Boss Mode for every available pack.
Once you’ve bought the Business job pack, create a character and age up until you turn 18. Make sure you have at least a few hundred thousand dollars saved up through your career, inheritance or other means. Using this money, head into the Business tab under Special Careers and buy the business of your choice. For the safest bet, pick a cheap one like a Food Truck or Gift Shop.
After starting your first business, take the following measures to ensure you have high profits:
- Launch your first product and try to get a cheap but high-quality supplier.
- Age up to find your first Fiscal Year report.
- Make the necessary changes to your production to keep your business afloat! If you go bankrupt, you’ll have to start the process again.
- Change your employee payroll to the Big Bucks as soon as you can. However, don’t buy facilities for at least ten years, or the wage expenses will significantly hinder your long-term profits.
- Once you have enough capital to expand your business and have completed the fourth task, select Facilities and add some! You need 20 total to complete the challenge. Just make sure the increased expenses don’t cause you to go bankrupt!
- If it isn’t already below $100,000, change your salary to below this to knock out the last task. You can make it as low or high as you want if it’s less than $100,000.
The hardest part of this challenge is profiting enough to warrant paying your employees the “Big Bucks” for ten years. To make it easier, do this before buying facilities. Since adding facilities means hiring more employees, fewer workers result in fewer people to pay. However, the downside is that your maximum production is limited.
To offset this, add more products to your business by selecting “Add New Product” and, ideally, choosing one with high demand and low competition. You’ll have to do this for the challenge, hitting two birds with one stone.
To finish the employee bonuses task, go to any worker, select bonus and give them some money! Continue doing this until you’ve distributed at least $250,000 in bonuses. Like before, make sure you have enough capital to do this!
Once you complete these five tasks, you will successfully finish the Generous Boss Challenge in BitLife. For more information about a previous BitLife challenge, visit our coverage here.
Image Sources: BitLife app and the official BitLife Twitter page