Black Ops Cold War has today launched its September 30 update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As next week sees the introduction of Season Six, today’s update is fairly light and mostly consists of playlist updates, that doesn’t make it any less worth checking out though, as the new Knife Fight is sure to be a blast. I still remember my days in Cold War, running across Nuketown ’84 and just getting knife kill after knife kill. Let’s not waste any more time though, here’s everything new with Black Ops Cold War in its September 30 update!
Black Ops Cold War September 30 Update Patch Notes
- Adjusted Operator Mission titles that were named incorrectly.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- Added the Sai and “Tri Chroma” Blueprint to Knife Fight 3v3 loadouts.
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW] (now featuring the Sai)
- Zoo 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition (Also available in Hardcore)
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off 6v6 (Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Outbreak Survival
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
Like said, there isn’t much to talk about this week with Black Ops Cold War. Anything and everything major seems to be waiting for the next season, and so we’ll have to wait until then for the full details. Other than playlist updates this week, it seems Operator Mission titles have been fixed. If you haven’t done those yet, I suppose that’s nice. Though again, it isn’t anything too exciting.