Bounty Battle may seem to some like a good way to settle disagreements. While simply sitting and talking out the issue is fine, some want to ‘destroy’ their opponent. If there isn’t some way to come to a middle ground, trounce your friend or family repeatedly till they concede. Don your gear and win every argument. Besides, what’s the worst that can happen?
Bounty Battle Platforms and Theme
France-based developer Dark Screen Games and Merge Games team up to bring you Bounty Battle. Thanks to this title, many familiar indie faces are making their way into the mainstream. Players can take on 3 AI and see if you can beat them. Or, if you’re looking for more of a challenge, have free-for-all against three friends.
Characters from indie games such as Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Awesomenauts, Axiom Verge, and Super Combo make appearances. Some other key features include:
- Games mode like Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial, and Training Room to refine your technique
- More than 25 characters from indie titles with special attacks and their own moves
- Jump into the fray with a companion to fight alongside you.
- 16 assorted arenas for your Bounty Battle – some directly from the fighters’ own universe
- Colour options to give your character a flair of style
Bounty Battle is available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. Steam is offering the title at a 15% discount for $16.99. Normally priced at $24.99, consoles are offering the game at $19.99 for a limited time. This 20% discount will only be offered until September 23rd.
Many gamers prefer to have a physical copy of some titles. For those interested, they can check out the physical Signature Edition to add to their collection.
Are you looking forward to taking Bounty Battle for a spin? Have you played the game yet? Let us know in the comments.