We really love the BrickSwag Box! When it comes in the mail, we can’t wait to see what’s inside! November’s box had a Thanksgiving theme. Jeremy and Brayden had a great time building the mini figure of a Thanksgiving turkey garnished with vegetables…Take a look!
You can find an unboxing video by Jeremy and Brayden on The Nerd Stash’s YouTube channel.
If you’ve already watched the video, you know what’s in the box. If not, here is what we found:
- T-Shirt: In honor of all the food consumption happening during the Thanksgiving holiday, BrickSwag included a t-shirt displaying all different types of lego food.
- Lego Head Cup: What Lego collector wouldn’t want to have a Lego head cup?
- Booster Brick Challenge Pack: There was a challenge in November to build a “feast-themed creation” with only the bricks included in this pack. We weren’t able to build and enter, but it was a pretty cool opportunity for those who had the chance to participate. We hope to get in on the next challenge.
- Mini-Poster: A mini-poster show a little humor, lego style! Fission-chips?? Pretty funny!
- Lego Trading Cards: The November box, as always, includes Lego trading cards.
If you would like to subscribe to start getting your own BrickSwag boxes, the Holiday box is available to order until December 10, 2015.
I am the wife of a real nerd who has developed some nerd-like tendencies along the way. I am a mom of two, with dreams of becoming a graphic designer and writer while working at the local community college full-time. Earned a B.S. in Communication from University of Louisville and plan to eventually get my Masters Degree…They say it’s never too late to start!