Driving is never an easy task. And Bus Simulator 21 lets players know much harder it can be. Now, with the 21st installment, a host of new buses are available to drive. There’s also a launch trailer showing some beautiful locations for the immersive bus driving sim. Where will your bus adventures end up taking you?
Bus Simulator 21 Launch Trailer
Explore beautifully detailed locales in the USA and Europe. Some of the notable features of the title include the new USA Angel Shores map. And a re-skinned version of the European Seaside Valley map from the previous installment. But, what players also see in the launch trailer, is some new management features. Here are some additional details of Bus Simulator 21 to look forward to:
- Multiple Bus Models – included in this immersive bus driving sim are brands such as Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, and Grande West. The models from the previous installment will be included as well.
- Solo or Co-Op – also offered in this title are solo and co-op multiplayer modes. Sure, driving a bus is fun. But who doesn’t want to have a friend along for the ride?
- Optional Refined Management – Bus Simulator 21 has a feature for those who truly want to immerse themselves. Using these features, players can set up routes and detailed timetables. They can also factor in the passengers needing transportation at a given time.
- A Sense of Realism – with a day/night cycle, dynamic weather, and new AI, players are sure to get lost in the fun.
- New Character Creator – with over 15,000 combinations for body shape, skin color, clothing, hair, etc., it’ll be hard to have the same character as your friends do.
- Future Modding – PC players will eventually be able to mod to create new buses and map locations.
Are you excited to play the new installment? What feature is most enticing? Let me know in the comments!