Call of Duty: Warzone has today launched its January 26 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Before we properly begin, it’s worth noting that one particular note was omitted from the full official notes from Raven Software. This is surrounding recent freezes occurring when using the Buy Station. The team wanted to mention that they’ve made major improvements to prevent these freezes, but that there are still instances of this happening across the board. If you suffered from these issues before, they’ll still be there but should be far less frequent. With that out of the way, let’s get on to what you came here for. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Call of Duty: Warzone in its January 26 update!
Call of Duty: Warzone January 26 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice while in-game.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when typing non-ASCII characters (eg: ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue causing the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to respawn via buy back with part of their original Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when attempting to take a dip in the pool.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Loadout Public Event to not occur in core Battle Royale modes.
Call of Duty: Warzone can be found on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. For more information regarding this update, alongside other recent updates, check out the official Warzone website.