Activision has published the patch notes for March 3rd’s update coming to Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 today. The new update has developers “reintroduce UAVs at the lower price point of $6,000 to monitor match pacing closer to the original design.” General changes to weapons, load-outs, operators, and general bug fixes are also being added today.
Check out the full patch notes for the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 March 3rd update below.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season March 2nd 3 Update Patch Notes
- Match Duration & Circle Collapse
- Round Timers have been adjusted to reflect the scale of the Rebirth Island map and increased for the pacing of the game.
- No free Loadout Drops — those who want to use their custom-built weaponry and gain access to Perks will need to purchase one at a premium.
- Only ATVs are available.
- Buy Stations
- Elite Operators are known to be high rollers. The Buy Station increased their prices accordingly:
- Armor Bundle
- $1,500 to $2,000
- Gas Mask
- $3,000 to $4,000
- Cluster Strike
- $3,000 to $4,000
- Precision Strike
- $3,500 to $4,500
- Self Revive
- $4,000 to $5,000
- $4,000 to $6,000
- Loadout Drop Marker
- $7,500 to $10,000 in Rebirth Island
- Specialist Token
- The amount of Cash retained on death has been increased from 20% to 30%. Players will keep more of their hard-earned Cash.
- Melee Finisher Damage has been removed. Settle the score with lead.
- Base Health
- Compared to a normal match, all players’ base health is increased from 100 to 250.
- Health Regeneration
- The regen delay timer has been increased from 5 to 7 seconds, and regen per second has been decreased from 120 per second to 40. It may be wise for players to reconsider preferred Perks and Equipment.
- Starting Equipment
- Players drop in with a Top Break (VG) & Sawtooth (VG).
- The item pool for Supply Boxes and items found on the ground have been significantly altered from that seen in standard play.
- Basic Attachments
- Common Weapons will start with an Attachment – mostly to provide their max magazine size.
- Rarity Spawn Rates
- Epic and Legendary weapons are now harder to find. Players will have to open a few more boxes than usual to find what they’re looking for.
- Drop rates have been reduced. Time to stop spamming UAVs and to start putting those senses to the test.
- Cash Spawns
- Larger piles of cash are rarer. Players will have to stay on top of scavenging for cash if they plan to afford a Loadout.
- Field Upgrades
- No Dead Silence. No Stopping Power Rounds. Period.
- Sniper Rifles
- A single headshot from a Sniper Rifle will only down an enemy if they are within 30 meters. This gives time for those on the receiving end of a long shot to react – the most elite snipers will be able to adjust their strategies accordingly and still dish out lethal damage at long range with precise follow-up shots.
- Stun Grenades
- Stun effect duration decreased by 50%.
- Medical Syringes
- Health regeneration rate decreased by 50%. Upon taking non-Incendiary, direct damage from another Player (Tactical Equipment splash damage does not count), the Medical Syringe’s increased health regeneration effects will be canceled and standard health regeneration will begin–which can be interrupted by any source of damage. Additionally, the movement speed bonus gained when using a Medical Syringe has been decreased from 8% to 3%.
- No akimbo. No semi-auto or fully auto Shotguns. Limited selection of Tactical Equipment. It’s down to the bare essentials and the will to survive.
- If players happen to survive their Gulag match, they’ll redeploy with whatever equipment is leftover from that fight. Be mindful of those resources.
- We want players to really feel the impact of the increased Time-to-Kill. You only get to pick one squadmate… so choose wisely and watch each other’s backs.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Criteria progress bar for some Weapon Attachments and Camos to display placeholder text.
- Fixed an issue preventing the popup icon for certain game settings to not appear in the menu.
- Affected settings include Brightness, Colorblind Type, Audio Mix, Hit Marker Sound Effects, Button Layout, and Stick Layout Preset
- Fixed an issue causing the total Cash collected on the Player scoreboard to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue in private matches preventing the Helicopter on top of Peak from being able to take off properly.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder descriptions to appear on various Calling Cards.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints and Calling Cards.
- Fixed an issue preventing Field Upgrades from working correctly while holding a Gasoline Can.