The Season Five update has arrived for Call of Duty: Warzone, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Raven Software released patch notes earlier this morning, and they feature some changes that players have been waiting for a long time. Also, Raven describes the version as a final season. So, here’s everything new with Call of Duty: Warzone Season Five Update.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season Five Update Patch Notes
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Player from equipping Armor Plates after interacting with a Buy Station.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Player to be unable to buy back a teammate when the Hardline Perk was equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Prestige Levels to display incorrectly in the Barracks.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Emblems and Calling Cards to be unequipped automatically.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Out of Bounds warning to get stuck on-screen in a pre-match lobby.
Doomsday Station New Gameplay | Caldera Battle Royale
- This unique station can be activated for $10,000, causing enemy AI to invade the position via Helicopter drop.
- Rewards are lootable by any Player, regardless of who activated the station.
- One station will appear per match, with multiple possible spawn locations.
- A unique cosmetic Watch skin will be rewarded to Players who activate and fully secure the station.
Supply Box UAV New Killstreak | All Maps & Modes
- This new Killstreak can be activated to mark nearby, unopened Supply Boxes on the Tac Map for 20 seconds.
- This Killstreak can be looted via Supply Boxes or purchased at a Buy Station for $3,000.
- Activating more than 3 Supply Box UAV in a short amount of time will activate an Advanced Supply Box UAV resulting in a much stronger effect.
- Supply Box types are represented by a color:
- Blue = Standard Supply Box
- Orange = Legendary Supply Box
- Red = Resurgence Supply Box
- Pink = Personal Supply Box
Personal Supply Box New Lootable Supply Box | All Maps & Modes
- This unique Supply Box will spawn a Player’s “Favorite” Loadout Weapons and reward the Player with 2,000 XP.
- Players can “Set as Favorite” via the Weapons -> Edit Loadout menus.
Rage Serum New Field Upgrade | All Maps & Modes
- Players can use this Field Upgrade to boost their close-quarters capabilities for 40 seconds.
- Positive effects include:
- Movement Speed increased by 8 percent
- Damage with Melee Weapons or while Unarmed increased by 50 percent
- Lunge Distance increased to 3.2 meters, up from 1.4 meters while standing
- Melee Stun Power increased by 50 percent
- Negative effects include:
- Players have a louder presence
- Visible “Rage” effects on the Operator
- Stun & Flash Vulnerability increased by 40 percent
- This effect can be countered by the Battle Hardened perk.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season Five: Quality of Life
- Improved the Precision Airstrike danger UI notification to be more consistent with where the Airstrike target is and any nearby enemies.
- Implemented a fix for Precision Airstrikes sometimes not hitting near the targeted site – instead hitting the Player from behind unexpectedly.
- This would occur in rare situations where a Player is positioned considerably higher above the target when launching the strike.
- Added a danger UI notification if the Player calling in a Cluster Strike or Precision Airstrike is too close to the targeted site.
C4 Ground Loot Appearance
- Unlooted C4 will now sit horizontally.
Gas Mask Auto / Manual Equip Setting
- Added functionality to the Quick Inventory Menu allows users to toggle the Gas Mask on/off.
- Note: This option is only available if the user opts into the manual Gas Mask toggle in the Settings Menu.
Buy Station Updates
- The new Supply Box UAV Killstreak has been added to the Buy Station inventory.
- The Buy Station inventory will now scroll in order to display all available options.
- Loadout Drop Markers remain at the bottom of the list for ease of access because we know how important muscle memory is…
Loadout Crate UI Selection In-Season
- Added a setting that allows the Loadout interface to remember the selected last Loadout.
Plane Respawn Functionality Battle Royale Modes | In-Season
- Planes will no longer respawn once they have been destroyed.
- This change does not apply to “respawn” Modes, i.g. Plunder.
Call of Duty: Warzone and the Season 5 update are available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For more information regarding this update and others, check out the official Raven Software website.