The MMORPG known as Cinderstone Online, formerly known as Fioresia, is back again with a new look. From the team at Codevision, they are celebrating their reinvention with a new closed beta. And the 2.5D MMORPG has released a new trailer, showcasing what to expect.
Cinderstone Online Features
One of the biggest draws for Cinderstone Online is players’ ability to party up, as is the standard with an MMORPG. And while it is a 2.5D MMORPG, that hasn’t taken away the title drawing in players. The Closed Beta is no longer accepting players. But here are some features to look forward to upon release:
- Explore a vast open-world – Staying true to the genre, the 2.5D MMORPG offers an open world for players to explore. Whether you want to visit floating islands, or a forest full of spirits, there’s something for everybody.
- Guild System – If you’re a player that likes to go the guild route, Cinderstone Online has that available. Recruit friends and make new ones. Participate in large-scale PVP battles with other guilds, or take on some PVE content as a group.
- An Epic Story – What will it take to defeat Gods from a parallel universe? Will you be able to topple those with divine power?
- Castle Siege and Management – Ransack an enemy castle in Cinderstone Online and enjoy the spoils of war. Or defend your own castle against invaders.
- Dungeons – Engage in fun 4-member dungeon raids.
- Life Skills – Relax as a fisherman, farmer, lumberjack, or miner. Upgrade your skills and make as much profit as possible.
- Housing and Gardening – Feel like relaxing after a dungeon raid? The game has got you covered. Build your house on a farm and grow your own crops. Cook them for yourself or sell them to make a profit.
Cinderstone Online is currently in closed beta, with release to Steam is set for 2021. Join their Discord to stay informed. Check out the trailer below and see what’s new.
Are you excited to see the game? Let me know in the comments!