Conan Exiles has today launched its 2.6.1 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As this is just following the recent 2.6 update, this patch looks to be a small update tidying up on some of the issues that have cropped up since its release. This includes several fixes to buildings and placeables, performance and stability, and some general fixes. As there are a fair few things to note though, let’s not waste more time. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Conan Exiles in its 2.6.1 update!
Conan Exiles 2.6.1 Update Patch Notes
- Dying while dismounting no longer causes performance issues.
Building and Placeable fixes
- Replacing any Inverted Wedge Sloped Roof with its Nemedian counterpart no longer results in destruction of both building pieces.
- DLC building pieces cannot be picked up if the player doesn’t own that content, instead of being immediately destroyed.
- Nemedian Crenelated Wall piece now inflicts damage as intended.
- Fixed issue where player’s placeables, buildings and containers would temporarily show as “No owner” until the server restarted.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed a number of issues related to player movement and stamina usage when playing with a controller.
- Fixed issue with offline play for PlayStation. Players are now able to play Single Player mode when playing offline or with a guest account.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall building pieces now have proper dismantle animations.
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed issue where the DLC ownership requirement prompt was missing when trying to join a Siptah game while not owning the DLC on that account.
The team has expressed since releasing these patch notes that they’re always looking for player feedback, so should you see any issues you think need fixing, be sure to let them know.