Update 1.91 has arrived for Dauntless, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Epic Games started putting more into the game’s updates lately. We saw another update last week, and the developers just sent another one. Those updates are adding or removing something from the game. The developers fixed the bugs that are the problem with the current features. The game also got new generation support, which increased the number of players. There is a huge fanbase for the game, and the fanbase is waiting for the changes. Here are the patch notes for Dauntless update 1.91.
Dauntless 1.91 Update Patch Notes
Dye Rumor Updates:
- All dye rumors have been updated to remove “Hand In” quest objectives.
- For each dye rumor, Part I is now:
- – Slay the Behemoth 10 times
- – Slay the Behemoth 1 time while enraged
- – Collect 2 Epic parts
- – Collect 5 Rare parts
- For each dye rumor, Part II is now:
- – Complete 3 weekly challenges
- – Complete 3 silver bounties
- – Collect 500 Hunt Pass XP
Mission: Spore Problems
- Fenroar now appears in this mission.
- The spore collection stage of the mission has been reduced from 3 minutes to 90 seconds.
- The buff granted by the spore collection stage has been adjusted to account for the time decrease.
- Severed Phaelanx parts now fall and collide with the ground in a more stable manner.
- The description for the Serrated Blades mod in the Slayer’s Path now correctly matches the item’s description when viewed in the loadout screen.
- The mission Spore Problems no longer disappears from the hunt menu when actively working on certain quests.
- Part IV of the Shadow Scythe rumor chain now also counts Heroic Riftstalkers as intended.
- Part V of the Shadow Scythe rumour chain now also counts Heroic Thraxes as intended.
- Dyes can no longer be unlocked from the loadout panel without purchase.
- The Champion’s Plate chest armour now performs better during motion.
- A number of emotes with props now transition smoothly.
- Titles now always appear as they should.
The update is numbered differently on many platforms. For example, it should be numbered 1.000.020 on PS5. It was released on September 8th; you can understand which download this update is from its release date. We hope to see more updates for the game. Dauntless is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Dauntless site.