As far as horror games go, Dead by Daylight is one of the more popular ones available; this is partly because Dead by Daylight releases monthly codes to help you get ahead in the game. The game tries to simulate horror movies in the sense that you will play as a protagonist who will try to run from their life from the antagonist, an evil character that is hell-bent on catching up to you. Keep reading to find a light of all working Dead by Daylight Codes for December 2022.
All Working Codes for Dead by Daylight in December 2022
Below is a list of codes that we’ve compiled for you. You may want to redeem them as soon as possible, as they expire after some time.
- Can be redeemed for a Feathers of Pride Charm
- Can be redeemed for 69 Bloodpoints
- Can be redeemed for a Twitter Charm
- Can be redeemed for a Pride Charm
- Can be redeemed for a Puppers Charm
- Can be redeemed for a PUBG Frying Pan Charm
How to Redeem Dead by Daylight Codes
Redeeming codes on Dead by Daylight is relatively easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Boot up your Dead by Daylight game
- Enter the in-game store
- Locate and select the button that reads “Redeem Code.”
- Either type in or copy and paste the codes above into the dialogue box that appears and select the “Redeem” button to submit your input and collect all the cool rewards for your codes!
When redeeming codes, please make sure that you type them in exactly as they are typed out in this article, as each code is case-sensitive and won’t work if you type them in all lowercase.
What are Bloodpoints?
Bloodpoints are the universal currency throughout Dead by Daylight. They can be used to purchase new characters, abilities, perks, and even customizations. After you’ve collected any Bloodpoints that are offered in the codes above, you can earn more of them by playing through the game like you normally would.
This is everything you need to know to find and correctly input the Dead by Daylight active codes for December 2022. Please be sure to check back for other helpful guides and codes on our website, and as always, be safe and have fun!