Dead by Daylight has today launched its 6.0.2 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update comes a little earlier in the week than usual, tending to come out on Thursdays rather than Mondays. Yet here we are, with a new bugfix patch today! While there isn’t anything exciting in today’s update, some minor rebalancing for The Dredge has been put forth with increases to maximum ranges the Dredge can be seen during Nightfall and a decrease to survivor sight distance during the same ability. With plenty more to talk about though, we won’t waste more time. Without further ado, here’s everything new with Dead by Daylight in its 6.0.2 update.
Dead by Daylight Update 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- The Dredge
- Decreased the maximum range that The Dredge is visible during Nightfall to 20 meters (was 24 meters)
- Increased the maximum range at which Survivors can see each other during Nightfall to 54 meters (was 24 meters)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when starting a tutorial bot match without having the game fully downloaded. (Consoles only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the DBD image on the intro screen to be off center and missing the Dead by Daylight logo on PS4. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pig’s Ambush Dash attack prompt to erroneously display the Calm Spirit perk description.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a performance drop when the Dredge teleported between lockers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors from being picked up by the Killer when downed while cleansing at a Pool of Devotion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked when getting stunned at the same time as teleporting to a locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked after exiting from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s smoke VFX to appear outside the locker when entered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s weapon to appear distorted during locker interrupts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killer add-ons to be missing parts of their descriptions in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause extreme environment/lighting flickering when playing against the Dredge during the Nightfall in the Autohaven Wreckers maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of the Dredge’s model to clip into the camera when walking and looking up with the Very Rare Twisted Plaything outfit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anniversary confetti and SFX not to play upon generator completion on the small yellow generators in the Game and Raccoon City Police Department maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper and the Wraith’s weapons to snap into the wrong position when moving.
- Fixed an issue that caused male Survivors animations to snap when breaking free from the Killers grasp by any means.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering light against the Dredge’s nightfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused two hooks to spawn close together in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to spawn too high in The Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to be inaccessible in The Game map