Motion Twin has entered 2023 with new content to share from their Dead Cells title. Ever since the initial launch of the game in 2018, the team has been delivering fresh challenges and experiences for players to explore. But what if Dracula and company were to come into play? That’s right, Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania is finally here! After great anticipation with announcements and gameplay footage, the exciting DLC is available to download now. We’ve provided the features of the DLC below for you to check out, though they can be read in full. The Steam link will lead you to more information on Return to Castlevania.
Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania DLC Notes
- Alucard & Richter Belmont Quest – Fight your way through the iconic castle of Dracula.
- Locations include the Throne Room, Castle Outskirts, the titular castle, and everything in between the outside landscapes to the inner workings of Castlevania.
- 3 Boss Fights.
- 14 New Weapons, including the Vampire Killer, Throwing Axe, and Holy Water.
- Play as Richter Belmont after discovering a certain room in the game.
- Alternative soundtrack featuring 51 original Castlevania tracks in-game.
- 12 reimagined iconic tunes from the world of Castlevania.
- 20 Unlockable Outfits (from the aforementioned Richter Belmont to Sypha Belnades and Dracula himself.
The Return to Castlevania DLC for Dead Cells can be purchased now for $9.99. Steam users can utilize one of the bundles that portion together the new DLC and other previous additions. For example, the Dead Cells: Medley of Pain Bundle comes with all available content for $31.95 (36% off its original asking price of $49.95 for a limited time). If you’re looking to just grab Dead Cells on its own, however, there’s a 40% Steam discount that new players can take advantage of as part of the Midweek Madness. The offer will end on March 13, 2023.
Also, there are some patch notes for Dead Cells that were released last week on March 3. We’ve attached the link here.
Be sure to stick around other DLC announcements, patch notes, and hotfixes for your favorite games!