Today, the team at Lighthouse Games Studios went live with the update v1.0.3 for their Indie title Death in the Water 2, along with the accompanying patch notes. The v1.0.3 update to Death in the Water 2 will bring just a handful of updates to gameplay, focusing mainly on saving/loading and escaping from your runs.
However, with a short list of patch notes, the community can expect only a few changes to things they are familiar with this time in this post-launch update. So, without any more introduction, read the full patch notes for the Death in the Water 2 v1.0.3 update.
Death in the Water 2 Patch v1.0.3 Notes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the game from saving/loading correctly on the first launch of the game
- Fixed an issue that would cause the compass to hide
- Pressing Escape on End of Dive screen will give a confirmation prompt
- Pressing Escape on End of Dive screen will now only work on the Start tab
- Goggles would always show on the next dive even if you had set it to disabled
- If you Saved & Exited to Main Menu and then Started a new game, it would reset your score, gold, and items
After reading through the patch notes for the Death in the Water 2 v1.0.3 update, you can find the game on PC via Steam. Additionally, head over to the official website to read the Death in the Water 2 v1.0.3 official notes, along with any more information you’re looking to find. You can also keep an eye out for future updates to Death in the Water 2 there. Lastly, outside of the update patch notes, you can learn more on their official website if you’re interested in the developers at Lighthouse Games Studio and any of their other projects.