Deathloop is an Arkane game, so naturally, it’s a game filled with mystery, intrigue, and lots of killing. From the most obscure such as how to get a gun behind a bulletproof glass tube to the more practical of “how do I kill eight people in a single day”, there’s plenty of mysteries just looking to satiate a sleuth’s appetite. One of these mysteries lies in Karl’s Bay, in the form of The Yerhva and its many, many questions. If you find yourself having some difficulty getting the answers, then I’m here to be your guide (both literally and figuratively). Here are all the answers you need from the Yerhva Quiz in Deathloop!
All Answers to The Yerhva Quiz in Deathloop
Keep in mind that the below answers are likely not going to be in the order you see them in. They’re simply the answers in the list they appeared on our playthrough. All answers should remain the same though. These are also only the ends of each of the questions, though each question has a different ending and thus shouldn’t be hard to pick out:
- From whence did this island derive her name? –  Coastal coral formations
- From whence came the peculiar names that grace them? –  They date back to a lost fishing colony
- What named their doomed enterprise? –  Operation Horizon
- What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival? –  A military airbase
- What seeks the Program? –  The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment
- Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber? – Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery
- What do we discover when it parts? –  The Great Beyond
- Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits? –  The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague
- From what seed did AEON spring? –  The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans
- What birthed our trinkets and slabs? –  Dr. Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one
With each of those answers complete, again is likely a different order, you’ll be given a bit of history behind the island. Yeah, not the most rewarding for a quiz like that, but at least you can say you did it. Overall, I hope this guide helped you in getting each of the answers for The Yerhva Quiz in Deathloop! If it did, be sure to let me know in the comments below. As well, share it around so it can help others!