The 1.19 update has arrived for Deathverse: Let it Die, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game has been around for a while and was met with plenty of excitement from the gaming committee. Supertrick Games has just rolled out a new update which focuses on several fixes and adjustments. Make sure you get the latest version for better and increased gameplay. Check out the Deathverse: Let it Die 1.19 update patch notes below.
Deathverse: Let it Die 1.19 Update Patch Notes
— DEATHVERSE & LET IT DIE Universe HQ (@LETITDIETheGame) January 20, 2023
- Fixes the issue where the Pass purchase button “Bonus for repeat purchase” was shown incorrectly on the “Season” Season Lv. screen. *This issue was not shown if players did not purchase the Jamboree Pass last season.
- Fixed the issue where a black strip was continuously shown on the bottom of the screen after a match.
- Fixed the issue where the progress bar was not shown on the TIPS screen. – Deathverse: Let it Die 1.19 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where the effects for Platinum Pass login bonus were not shown properly.
- Adjusted the background of the player list shown during Spectator Mode to be semi-transparent.
- (PS) Adjusted matchmaking time to be quickened for Ranked and Exhibition Match.
What is Deathverse: Let it Die?
Deathverse is a full-scale survival action game in the same world as Let it Die, hundreds of years after the events of that game. The player will participate as a contestant in the violent survival TV show DEATH JAMBOREE.
It’s an inhumane program in which 16 participants must murder each other to survive on an uninhabited desert island that grows increasingly polluted by the curious element of SPLithium. Only those who can truly entertain and capture the hearts of the crowd can claim fame and glory.
Deathverse: Let it Die is available on PC, PS4, and PS5. For more information regarding this patch, visit the game’s Twitter page.