Update 2.63 has arrived for Destiny 2, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Destiny 2 isn’t getting too many updates these days, but the developers are working hard to fix the bugs. Since the game went free-to-play, it’s one of the most actively playing games on many platforms. The gamers have been expecting an update to have a more stable gaming experience, and today is the day. The developers just dropped an update for the game. Here’s everything new with Destiny 2 update 2.63 and the patch notes.
Destiny 2 2.63 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed issues where players could repeatedly die when revived during the Basilica and Oryx encounters while the encounter wipe happens.
- Fixed an issue where the Overzealous Triumph requirement was unclear and could not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the selection of the rune during The Crux section of King’s Fall would prevent completion of the secret Deepsight weapon chest puzzle.
- Fixed an issue where the King’s Fall carries stat was not being incremented.
- Fixed an issue where the following buffs and debuffs were missing icons: Aura of the Unraveler
- Aura of the Weaver
- Unstable Light
- Channeling Corrupted Light
- Fixed an issue where the Vallhund Exotic ornament had an incorrect tooltip and was missing from the ornaments screen.
- Fixed an issue where a shaped BxR-55 Battler didn’t receive a Masterwork border when a player included two enhanced perks and an enhanced intrinsic perk.
- Fixed an issue where Quicksilver Storm grenades could add permanent buffs to your character. Quicksilver Storm has been re-enabled.
- Telesto has been reprimanded.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtrance’s damage was not increasing over time while attacking.
- Fixed an issue where Fists of Havoc could be activated while the player was in an active Ballistic Slam, resulting in a very, very… very long initial leap.
- Fixed an issue where specific melee abilities (notably Shiver Strike and Thunderclap) were not activating at close range when using the
- Charged Melee keybind.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed a Silver sync issue on the Epic Games Store that blocked some players from completing Silver and entitlement purchases.
As you see, there’s a long list of bug fixes. We should this update a problem solver because it only fixes the current features. We should keep our eyes open for the new features. Destiny 2 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Google Stadia. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Destiny 2 site.