Destiny 2‘s The Guardian Games are back with the Season of the Risen, running from May 3 to 24, 2022. This time, each of the three Classes — Titan, Warlock, and Hunter — needs to collect drops called Laurels to get Medals and pull ahead in this year’s Guardian Games. You might also want to use them to buy some exclusive rewards from Eva Levante. And apparently, someone on the internet has found a very potent trick to farm Laurels during Destiny 2‘s Guardian Games 2022; check out how to do it below.
How to Get Laurels in Guardian Games 2022
Before you can start getting Laurels, first, you need to talk to Eva Levante at the Tower, equip the required Class item (Medal Bond, Cloak, or Mark), and finish the “Best in Class” Quest in order to participate in the Guardian Games 2022. In case you accidentally dismantled them, you can buy another one from Eva for 1,000 Glimmer. Afterward, these are all the things you need to do to acquire Laurels:
- Laurels are dropped when you defeat enemies and other players during Guardian Games using Class abilities and Supers, including melee and grenades.
- You will get 3 points from players with the same Class and 1 point from different Classes.
- Uncovered Laurels won’t go to the Postmaster.
- In Gambit and Crucible matches, Laurels will be awarded after a match instead.
- Use Laurels to purchase Bounties, Contender Cards, Platinum Cards, and rewards from Eva Levante.
- Contender Card: Gives Gold Medals. Priced at 100 Laurels for Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Savathun’s Throne World, or Psi-Ops.
- Platinum Card: Gives Platinum Medals. Priced at 200 Laurels for Nightfalls, Trials of Osiris, Raids, Lost Sectors, or high difficulty Throne World and Psi-Ops.
- Wearing previous Class items (The Cunning Rivalry Cloak, Mighty Rivalry Mark, and Sage Rivalry Bond) won’t generate Laurels or progress any Guardian Games bounties.
Farm Laurels Fast During Destiny 2 Guardian Games 2022
YouTuber Reziyy has found a very fast way to farm 500 Laurels in just 5 minutes. Check the video and the text guide below:
- Use a Titan (Optional).
- If you do, use Solar Titan with Hammer of Sol and Fusion Grenade.
- Wear Ashen Wake Exotic as well as a full set of armor with Discipline mod.
- Get a Fireteam (Optional).
- Go to The Moon.
- Go past Archer’s Line to Hall of Wisdom.
- Kill all enemies you see in the area.
- And then walk past the tunnel until a certain point, the enemies will respawn in the middle of the arena.
- Crouch down to the left and keep throwing Fusion Grenades at the mobs when they’re respawning.
- The mobs will spawn every 3-4 seconds. You can time it when your Roaring Flames buff drops to 16 seconds (if you’re a Solar Titan).
- After a while, quickly grab the Laurels left behind because they despawn very fast. Unfortunately, there’s a 500 Laurels limit on you all the time.
Other than this method, you can try running whatever playlist is currently featured on the Daily Focus playlist since it will reward you with double the Laurels.