Destiny 2 has just launched update 18.104.22.168 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s update. Last week’s 22.214.171.124 update was nothing too exciting, just bringing some fixes and a few improvements to the title. This week, as you may have guessed, is no different. Today sees some slight but necessary changes to Trials of Osiris, alongside plenty of fixes to the remainder of the game. Fixes are always a nice thing though, so you won’t catch me complaining. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with the 126.96.36.199 update for Destiny 2!
Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Trials of Osiris
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Added hold to purchase functionality to gear purchasable from Saint-14 in order to prevent accidental purchases.
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots active.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skill.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t appear after interacting with the compass.
- Fixed an issue where Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews were picked up before picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds strike would not appear on Nessus for players if they didn’t unlock it before Season of the Lost began.
Gameplay and Investment
- Horror’s Least will now drop at Power cap from the Corrupted Nightfall.
- Adept Weapon Mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius and Projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed yet another issue caused by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts no longer spawn orbs of power when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods.