Destiny 2 has today launched update 184.108.40.206 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update brings, as is usual for these weekly updates, a whole host of bug fixes alongside some minor changes that will matter to some but not others. To get a bit more specific, those who go for god rolls on their Fusion Rifles may be a tad disappointed, as Firmly Planted’s effectiveness has been reduced by a staggering 50%. As someone with a Firmly Planted god roll on my Main Ingredient, it’s sad to see such a heavy nerf. But alas, that is the world of balancing multiplayer games. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Destiny 2 in its 220.127.116.11 update!
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
The Wellspring: Attack
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
Trials of Osiris
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- We are still proud of the Child, even more than we were last week. Good job, Child.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- We are temporarily removing game credits from Destiny 2.
- The Director Node will return in a future update.