There is a lot you can do to get Laurels, the currency needed for competing in the Guardian Games 2022 event that’s currently happening from May 3 to 24 in Destiny 2. One of them is by keeping an eye on the Daily Focus playlist, which is a highlighted “playlist of the day” feature that will reward anyone handsomely for participating in it. Here’s how you can check which one is running as the Daily Focus playlist during the Guardian Games 2022 duration in Destiny 2 Season of the Risen.
Daily Focus Playlist in Destiny 2: Unlocking and Explanation
To unlock the Daily Focus playlist for Guardian Games 2022, you must complete the “Best in Class” event introductory quest. It’s pretty simple and straightforward, but check out our “Best in Class” guide if you need any help.
Once the deed is done (and you obtain your first The Title SMG), now you can finally see the hubbub behind the Daily Focus playlist:
- Return to orbit.
- Open the Director screen/map, then check the Milestones menu by looking at the top left button.
- Hold the left trigger for consoles. Press the E key for PC.
- Or you can check it by entering/hovering over the Medallion Case in the Quests Tab.
- There should be a text that reads “Daily Focus:” in darkish-orange color.
- Obtain the Medallion Case item by doing the “Best in Class” Quest.
Now, whatever playlist shows up as the Daily Focus, you will gain around double the Laurels drop when you take part in that Activity. As you can expect from its name, the Daily Focus playlist will change when the daily reset occurs at 10:00 AM PDT. And it includes a wide range of playlists, so you’ll be encouraged to try a variety of matchmade Activities. With that in mind, always checking the Daily Focus playlist every day is a good way to farm Laurels and cash in on the Medals.