Update 1.5.5 has arrived for Diablo Immortal, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Blizzard released the game a few months ago, and Diablo fans anticipated it. The game’s style isn’t the same as what we see with Diablo II and Diablo III. But the game tells a story from the same universe, and it’s a great game for the series’ fans. The gamers were waiting for new features and solutions for the current bugs in the game. Today is the day there is a new update for the game. Here is everything new with Diablo Immortal 1.5.5 update and the patch notes.
Diablo Immortal 1.5.5 Update Patch Notes
Cycle of Strife
- A daily Prestige cap has been added to Defending the Vault.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Immortal goal: Defeat a Shadow in the Vault.
- Fixed an issue that required players to rejoin the Shadow Lottery after server maintenance.
- Fixed an issue during Echo of the Immortal that would cause the Immortal to be killed by summons after winning, rendering them unable to claim the reward.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing Helliquary quests that required speaking to Rayek.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Bounties from refreshing on daily reset.
- Fixed an issue that would cause SFX to be missing from Helliquary boss fights.
- Removed the cooldown on opening Blessed Chests.
- The VFX for several of the Wizard’s Ray of Frost Legendries has been updated.
- Fixed an issue that would display incorrect attribute values after performing a Class Change.
- The Kion’s Ordeal description will now have additional details on recommended Combat Rating and how many runs can be initiated per day.
As you see, there are many changes and bug fixes in the list. We can call this update a bug fixer; the version number also says that. Diablo Immortal is available now on PC, iOS, and Android. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Diablo Immortal site.