Ikkakumon is a strong Digimon with a penchant for Ice attacks, making it an excellent choice for gamers of Digimon Survive. Unfortunately, players of Digimon Survive will have to wait a bit before they can become friends with Ikkakumon because the Champion level Digimon does not appear until the seventh chapter of the game. They must also decide on the best ways to respond to Ikkakumon’s inquiries and pronouncements, some of which can be quite unpredictable. So, here is how to get and befriend Ikkakumon in Digimon Survive.
How to Get This Digimon
Players must initiate communication with Ikkakumon using the Talk option while engaged in combat. They must then react to three of its inquiries, and how they do so will either fill or empty the bar over its head. Two segments of the bar will be filled if users select the best possible answer to a question or remark. Three or more must be reached by the end of the chat to have the opportunity to befriend the Digimon.
Gamers that can relate to Ikkakumon will respond to it the most. Therefore, showing that they share the same viewpoints is a wonderful method for players to fill the bar over its head, as is dousing it with praise. But it doesn’t mean they should entirely submit; Ikkakumon respects those who have faith in their skills. For the majority of players, knowing this should be sufficient. However, for those still having difficulties deciphering them, the finest Ikkakumon replies may be found in the list below.
- Is there something you’d like to say to me? Go on, don’t be shy. → You’re super cool!
- It’s better to take some sort of action than just sit idly by and worry. → I’ll do the same!
- The goal of this battle is to test each other’s strength. → I’ll come out on top!
- What do you think is the most important thing for building trust? → Trusting your partner.
- By the way, why exactly are you here? → To meet you.
- What kind of human are you? → My own kind of human.
- Are there bonds stronger than the family? → There must be.