Building the finest squad in Digimon Survive may be really challenging with all the excellent options available. Players’ lives are made considerably more difficult in Part 6 of the game since a ton of brand-new Digimon are suddenly made available. Sangloupmon, who players should remember as Dracmon’s first Digivolution, is one of the first Digimon that players are likely to encounter. So, here is how to befriend Sangloupmon in Digimon Survive.
Talking to a Digimon in a Free Battle or shadow encounter is the first step in the very simple process of befriending a Digimon in Digimon Survive.
After that, gamers will have to react to three of its questions or assertions, with each one receiving either an upvote or a downvote in terms of points. Players will have the option to ask the Digimon to become their buddy or make an item request if they have three or more points at the conclusion of the chat.
Sangloupmon has to be made to understand that despite its lone wolf attitude, people are deserving of its respect and that companionship may be beneficial. The finest Sangloupmon replies are shown in the table below, so fans should just check there if they’re having problems.
Here are the answers you can use to befriend Sangloupmon in Digimon Survive:
- Inferior creature, surrender and you may yet live! –> Humans ain’t inferior!
- Those whose positions waver from little more than words do not amount to much. –> Never happened to me.
- It’s hard to believe there are monsters out there that coexist with humans… –> Friends help friends!
- What would you say is your favorite expression? –> Steady progress.
- Supreme beings can’t be understood by others. But that doesn’t mean I’m lonely or anything. –> A lone wolf, huh?
- Do you like the moon? The sight of a full moon is so heartwarming, don’t you think? –> Reminds you of you?
- Some things in this world cannot be overturned… Do you know of what I speak? –> There’s no such thing!
Digimon Survive: How to Befriend Numemon
Digimon Survive is now available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.