As one of Agumon’s three potential Champion forms, Tuskmon should already be acquainted with players of Digimon Survive who choose the Wrathful path through the game. However, when they start appearing in Free Battles near the game’s midpoint, there are many reasons to befriend a Tuskmon for those who wind up with Tyrannomon or Greymon. So, here is how to get and befriend Tuskmon in Digimon Survive.
Players must first initiate communication with Tuskmon by choosing the Talk option while engaged in a Free Battle. Then, they will have to choose one of four potential answers to three questions or remarks made by the Digimon.
Players can ask the Digimon to become their friend if the bar is at least half filled by the time the dialogue is through by selecting the greatest possible response, which will fill two segments of the bar over Tuskmon’s head.
In Digimon Survive, most Digimon prefer to respond favorably to people who exhibit similar values, however, Tuskmon is not one of them. Players would be better off opposing the Digimon in order to establish their superiority.
It resembles Deltamon in that regard, albeit the horned Dinosaur Digimon may be a little harder to please. The finest Tuskmon replies may be found in the list below. Players should bear this in mind while replying to its queries or assertions.
- I want to do nothing but fun things! You too, right? → Even more than you!
- This is my turf! Leave some food and get outta here! → Hunt for yourself!
- Arrrrgh! Graaaargh! Anyone else just gets in my way! → Calm down already!
- Did you know? Taking a nap after stuffing your face is just the best! → It’s bad for your gut.
- I’ll pulverize ya! Gwaaahahahahaaa! → Not if I beat you!
- Uurrgh… Waiting around makes me wanna go crazy! → Can’t say the same…
- Aint you a frail-looking thing. You eating enough meat? → I eat everything!
Digimon Survive: How to Befriend Numemon
If you want to befriend Tuskmon for yourself, Digimon Survive is now available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.