A new update for Disgaea 4 Complete+ has just been released. According to NIS America, this update will add new network features for the PC version of the game. Disgaea 4 Complete+ was a re-release of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten. It was initially launched in 2019 on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. On September 10, 2020, Disgaea 4 Complete+ was released on Steam and the Microsoft Store.
- Map Editor: You can create your very own maps by arranging terrain, characters, and other objects.
- Pirates: Who doesn’t like to play pirates? With the Disgaea 4 Complete+ update you will be able to create your pirate ship and assemble a crew. Upload your ship to assert dominance and show the other crews who’s boss!
- Foreign and Defense Ministers: With the update, you can appoint a Foreign Minister that appears in other Dark Assemblies. Use them to sway the voting in your favor. You can also summon another user’s Defense Minister to help them.
- Netherbattle Tournament: NIS America states that: “users can upload their characters to four classes and challenge unique online stages by creating a battle party with other players’ characters.”
- Everybody’s Netherworld Records: With the Disgaea 4 Complete+ update, you will be able to upload your data to stat categories. These will combine everyone’s total progress!
- Pirate Trial: You can go through trials with your Pirates. Depending on your rank, you will receive certain rewards in the week after the trials.
- Ranking Battle: Earn Ranking Points (RP) by joining themed battles and uploading your score to the ranking boards. The RP that you earn can be spent on items at the Ranking Shop.
(Update info via Gematsu)
Disgaea 4 Complete+
Disgaea is an established tactical role-playing game. It features turn-based combat and unique mechanics that allow you to pick up and throw enemies and allies. Disgaea 4 features a grabbing system that enables a player to pick up adjacent friendly characters and form a “tower”.
What do you think about the Disgaea 4 Complete+ update? If you didn’t have the game before, does this make you want to pick it up? Let me know in the comments!