Want to know how to break the ice rocks in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Exploring the world of Disney Dreamlight Valley and completing many quests, you will often encounter obstacles that interfere with your progress. And this is not surprising because the game would be boring if the gameplay was too simple. One of the obstacles that you have to overcome is Ice Rocks. Ice Rocks are a more durable version of standard Rocks prevalent in the later game stage. Breaking them is not so easy because you must fulfill several conditions for this. But luckily, you won’t encounter this problem too soon, and once it does, you’ll be ready to break the ice rocks in Disney Dreamlight Valley, and our guide will help you with that.
How to Break the Ice Rocks in Disney Dreamlight Valley
First of all, it’s worth noting that you won’t be able to break the ice rocks until you’ve completed a few story conditions:
- Unlock Forest of Valor.
- Next, unlock Frozen Realm inside Dream Castle by spending 4000 Dreamlight.
- Once you can visit the Frozen Realm, go on a quest to unlock Anna and Elsa to Dreamlight Valley.
Once Anna and Elsa become residents of your kingdom, you will receive several new quests, but in this case, you are only interested in one of them. Elsa will give you the Breaking the Ice quest, during which you must craft the Warmth of Summer potion. This potion will give your Royal Pickaxe heat power, and you will be able to break the ice rocks in Disney Dreamlight Valley. But don’t go too far, as first of all, you need to collect the following ingredients to make the potion:
- Sunflowers. Look for this material on Dazzle Beach.
- Sugarcane. You can find this material at Dazzle Beach or buy it at Goofy’s Stall.
- Vial of Ocean Water. Go to Dazzle Beach and take a short walk. Look for glowing water patches in the ocean and interact with them to get this material.
- Garlic. By visiting the Forest of Valor, you can find quite a lot of this plant.
- Lemons. While searching for Garlic, you will also see small trees with Lemons.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Where to Get Shrimps
After getting all the materials, go to the workbench to make the “Warmth of Summer” potion. Further, following the instructions of the quest, you must cover the pickaxe with a potion to fill it with the power of summer heat. And to do that, use Warmth of Summer from your inventory. Now your pickaxe is hot enough that you can break the ice rocks in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Luckily, you no longer have to brew a potion, as the effect your pickaxe received from the Warmth of Summer potion is permanent.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available in Early Access for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Traffic Warning for Diablo 4 Beta | The Nerd Stash in: Diablo 4 Open Beta Starts Now!
[…] the traffic warning for Diablo 4 Beta, Blizzard will often take the ga ...
gluglugudnsomsğ in: What Time Does the Diablo 4 Beta End? All Dates
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for ...